THINGS TO CONSIDER WHILE PACKING UP
• Dishes should be individually wrapped with packing paper before placing into boxes. Figurines, crystal, china and other fragile items should be bubble wrapped individually.
• Small Boxes for books, dishes, DVDs and other heavier items. Your move will be more efficient if you have these items in 20 small boxes rather than 10 larger, heavier boxes. In addition, small boxes reduce damages from excess weight on your more delicate items.
• Big Boxes should be used to pack lighter items. No Books! cough cough
• Wardrobe Boxes are perfect to move hanging items directly from one closet to another while still on the hangers. They can also be used for loose clothing items. Let's all work together to keep the lives of wardrobe boxes long lasting for our next move please. No Shoes! cough...
• Molding Cardboard to protect your glass items such as mirrors, frames, and tabletops. These special cartons can be customized to fit any sized piece.
We have moving supplies for sale. Contact us for pricing and free delivery.