FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW
NEEDMOVERS.COM MOVING DAY TIPS
1. Be fully packed, organized, and ready to go before our movers arrive.
2. Make sure all pathways are clear of clutter.
3. Take apart large furniture such as beds and desks. Unplug all electronics, appliances ect.
4. Label all boxes on the top and sides. Write which room they will be located in your new home.
5. Once the moving truck is loaded, be sure to double check that nothing was left behind.
6. Plan out where you want your boxes and furniture placed in your new home.
7. Protect your pets.
THINGS TO THINK OF BEFORE AND AFTER YOUR MOVE
1. Have your utilities connected and disconnected the day after your move-out.
2. Provide family and friends with your new address and phone number.
3. Get change of address cards from your local post office.
4. Check with your school to transfer your children's school records.
5. Transfer all current prescriptions to your new local pharmacy.
6. Transfer services such as gardeners, pool man ect.